Please note: after I finish with my current waiting list, (ending with Ashley), I will be taking a break from designing. I will be back, however, I need a creative break to re-stimulate some of my creative juices, as well as to concentrate more on school.
Don't fear - I'll be back! I am not accepting new orders at the moment...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Notice - Not Accepting New Orders

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently not accepting any more new orders at the moment. As you can see on the right, my wait list is rather large. I will let you know as soon as I'm able to accept new blog design projects.
If you are already on that wait list, I will be working on your design as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, I'm also trying to do NaNoWriMo right now too, which complicates my schedule even more. Fun, much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment