Please note: after I finish with my current waiting list, (ending with Ashley), I will be taking a break from designing. I will be back, however, I need a creative break to re-stimulate some of my creative juices, as well as to concentrate more on school.
Don't fear - I'll be back! I am not accepting new orders at the moment...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Redesigning and Portfolio Additions!

So, what do you think of my redesign for the site? I liked the old one, but it didn't have the professional look that I was aiming for. I adore the color scheme and the header for my new design! It definitely is what I'm looking for. :)

I've also been quite busy adding to my portfolio for the site. I've finished all the blogs on my waiting list for the moment - I feel kind of weird not having something in the works!





My friend Elizabeth over at Life of Liz wanted a girl-y, natural looking design for the blog she started. I'm so happy that I was able to create what she was looking for!






Photobucket

Although it's not listed in my portfolio because it was not a complete makeover (just a couple of elements added), I worked on blog buttons and installed a post divider for Grace at Grace's Garden Walk.







And finally, I designed my mom's blog! Check her out at Everyday Ruralty.

1 comment: