Please note: after I finish with my current waiting list, (ending with Ashley), I will be taking a break from designing. I will be back, however, I need a creative break to re-stimulate some of my creative juices, as well as to concentrate more on school.
Don't fear - I'll be back! I am not accepting new orders at the moment...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Think Totally Pink!








I was so happy with the way this particular design turned out! (Click on the button to check out the blog).
Claire, who won this package in my giveaway a week or so ago, wanted something that was girly, fun, and basically, as she put it "eye candy". You can find Claire's blog at www.thinktotallypink.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog design you created for my daughter Claire. It is adorable and fits her bubbly personality. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete