Please note: after I finish with my current waiting list, (ending with Ashley), I will be taking a break from designing. I will be back, however, I need a creative break to re-stimulate some of my creative juices, as well as to concentrate more on school.
Don't fear - I'll be back! I am not accepting new orders at the moment...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Thinking About A Fall Makeover?

If you're thinking about starting out the school year with a fresh look on your blog, then you might want to consider a blog makeover. Until the end of August, I'm having a sale on both of my custom package options, as well as a few extras. Right now, you can get up to $10 off of a package - just check out this page.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amanda,

    In my survey you said that you would be willing to do a tutorial on the scrolling blog-button widget? I just wanted to say that, yes, I'd *love* it if you could do that...I'd really like to have one of those:-)

    Thank you so much!
    love and blessings,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete