Please note: after I finish with my current waiting list, (ending with Ashley), I will be taking a break from designing. I will be back, however, I need a creative break to re-stimulate some of my creative juices, as well as to concentrate more on school.
Don't fear - I'll be back! I am not accepting new orders at the moment...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When I Get Bored

Have you noticed yet, that when I get bored, I redesign this website? (I'm still working on the current design - just have to tweak it a tad bit and add a few things). You may (possibly) notice that I have again redesigned it.
Then again, it seems to be a common plague with blog designers in general.

 I've also redesigned the package system, and minimized it to two instead of three.

Currently, I'm working on a photography blog's design - as soon as I'm finished, I'll post about it!

Giveaway Alert: I am giving away 2 innovative design packages on my regular blog, Farmgirl Writes. Go to it here.
I'm also sponsoring several prizes on Faith With Action's Seven Day Challenge, which you should totally check out! Go to it here.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove your blog name!! Even though I hate chickens, I really like your blog name ; )

    ReplyDelete